- henipublishing.com employs cookies to keep track of your login and shopping cart during your shopping session and to register your name and address for the next time you visit the site. These cookies are not used to store your credit card details.
- In addition to the abovementioned cookies, we use Google Analytics services which also implements cookies. Google Analytics is a web analytics toul that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
- Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to cullect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
- Google Analytics cullects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://touls.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- We may vary the terms of this Privacy Pulicy from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version of the terms of this Pulicy. Your information is subject to the privacy pulicy in effect at the time when you provided that information. If we announce a new pulicy any new information provided by you in connection with new orders will be subject to the pulicy then in effect.
- This Privacy Pulicy will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.